DUANE & LAVINA HOFFMAN SCHOLARSHIP
Duane and Lavina Hoffman were two of the first people to donate funds to the Foundation to start a scholarship fund. In December 1998, David and Marilyn Hoffman donated $50,000 to increase the scholarship program started with Duane and Lavina’s donation.
- Amount of Scholarship(s): $1,500
- Number of Scholarship(s) Awarded: 2
- Payment(s) to the selected recipient(s) will be made directly to the university/college financial aid office.
- Be a graduate or alumni of Black River Falls High School
- Application Deadline is: (See the BRF High School Website for this information)
Applicants must submit the following items to be considered for this scholarship:
- Application forms and additional Instructions can be obtained from Black River Falls High School.
Selection will be made by the Black River Falls High School Scholarship committee.
1996 Katie Kitowski, UW River Falls
1997 Dave Schmidt, UW LaCrosse
1998 Ashley Ahl, University of Michigan Lisa Rogstad, Viterbo College
1999 Sarah Emerson, Winona State University, Winona, MN Leah Danielson, UW LaCrosse
2000 Sadie Gearing, UW Madison Chelsea Hurlburt, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
2001 Jennifer Schefelker, Winona State University, Winona, MN Kelly Eddy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
2002 Johanna Hegna & Carly Chenoweth
2003 Jennifer Johnson & Michael Lindahl
2005 Jennifer Rudebeck & Kristen Swenson
2006 Lucas Bohac & Marla Hawley
2007 Aaron Epps & Samantha Smetana
2008 Chelsea Bahnub, UW Eau Claire: Elementary Education Kate Allen
2009 Emily Jordan & Jordan Merfeld
2010 Ashley Pope & Adam Nichols
2011 Olivia Lee & Zach Markhardt
2012 Erica Olson & Alexandra Turner
2013 Kyle S. Rickert, University of MN, Minneapolis, MN: Pharmacy Delaney Ann Marie Skelding, UW Green Bay: Elementary Education
2014 Taylar Dalbec, Iowa State University: Pre-Veterinary Medicine Katherine Malchow, Winona State University, Winona, MN: Elementary Education