ELIZABETH DANIELSON JANSSEN SCHOLARSHIP FUND
In 2007 Betsy Janssen established this fund with a donation of $25,000. Betsy grew up in the Black River Falls area and the Foundation is especially grateful to people like Betsy who now live elsewhere, but remember and assist our community.
- Amount of Scholarship(s): $1,000
- Number of Scholarship(s) Awarded: 1
- Payment(s) to the selected recipient(s) will be made directly to the university/college financial aid office.
- Be a graduate or alumni of Black River Falls High School
- Be pursuing a field in Health Care with emphasis on Nursing
- Application Deadline is: (See the BRF High School Website for this information)
Applicants must submit the following items to be considered for this scholarship:
- Application forms and additional Instructions can be obtained from Black River Falls High School.
Selection will be made by the Black River Falls High School Scholarship Committee
2008 Eryn Sanborn
2009 Allyson Rush
2010 Jamie Pederson
2011 Kendra Gates
2012 Lindsey Breheim
2013 Katie Kira Pettibone, Viterbo University, LaCrosse, WI: Nursing
2014 Haylee Jo Johnson, Winona State University, Winona, MN: Nursing