RALPH & ALICE LUND MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND
This fund was established in December, 1996 by his wife Alice and their children. Ralph was an attorney and very active in the community. His devotion to education was evidenced by his service on the Black River Falls School Board for 17 years. This scholarship will be awarded during the recipient’s second year of higher education. After Ralph’s wife Alice passed away the scholarship was renamed to honor her as well.
“We felt that establishing this scholarship through the foundation would be a truly fitting memorial to a husband and father who devoted many years to the BRF School District as a board member. My father was always interested in providing for a good education and this scholarship, given annually, will help students meet their educational goals.” John Lund
- Amount of Scholarship(s): $750
- Number of Scholarship(s) Awarded: 1
- Payment(s) to the selected recipient(s) will be made directly to the university/college financial aid office.
- Be a graduate or alumni of Black River Falls High School
- Application Deadline is: (See the BRF High School Website for this information)
Applicants must submit the following items to be considered for this scholarship:
- Application forms and additional Instructions can be obtained from Black River Falls High School.
Selection will be made by the BRF High School Scholarship Committee.
1998 Andrea Olsher, UW Madison
1999 Chester Janke, UW Madison
2000 Tom Stetzer, UW Platteville
2001 Amy Reineck, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
2002 Lisa Jacobson
2003 Erin Clark
2005 Rachel Simonson
2006 Tyler McNeely
2007 Hannah Larkin
2008 Emily Zahasky
2009 Matt Gates
2010 Fawn Jessie
2011 Elizabeth Cook
2012 Tim Nortman
2013 Austin Lowe, UW Stevens Point: Health and Wellness
2014 Sonja Jean Cook, UW Eau Claire: Elementary Education