ROTARY & LIONS CLUBS SCHOLARSHIP FUND
In 1988, the Rotary and Lions Clubs of BRF combined their resources to create the first scholarship fund managed by the Foundation. This $1,000 annual scholarship has been awarded each year since then. In 2012, 23 years after the scholarship’s creation, the original funds and all earnings had been exhausted. Rather than let the scholarship end, the Rotary and Lions Clubs again donated funds to keep the scholarship going for several additional years.
- Amount of Scholarship(s): $1,000
- Number of Scholarship(s) Awarded: 1
- Payment(s) to the selected recipient(s) will be made directly to the university/college financial aid office.
- Be a graduate or alumni of Black River Falls High School
- Application Deadline is: (See the BRF High School Website for this information)
Applicants must submit the following items to be considered for this scholarship:
- Application forms and additional Instructions can be obtained from Black River Falls High School.
Selection will be made by the BRF High School Scholarship Committee.
1996 Jason Hornby, UW LaCrosse
1997 Josh Lister, UW Madison
1998 Andrea Rake, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
1999 Allison Gaynor, University of Michigan
2000 Elizabeth Brandt, UW Madison
2001 Pillip Gearing, UW Madison
2002 Jessica Eckles
2003 Emmy Wyss
2005 Stefan Spegman
2006 Brandy Deno
2007 Susie Arndt
2008 Max Hart
2009 Hannah Ripp
2010 Morgan Stittleburg
2011 Erick Conrad
2012 Samantha Bahr
2013 Grant Stittleburg, UW Platteville: Economics or Engineering
2014 Christian Schmitt, UW Madison: Computer Science